This office has always followed a strict infection-control protocol. Additional measures have been put in place to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19:
- All patients are screened by phone for potential COVID symptoms and exposure on the day of or day before the treatment. Anyone who has had a recent exposure or who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule.
- Treatments are spaced to allow adequate time for the disinfection of common surfaces and air-exchange.
- A HEPA-filter air purifier runs at all times.
- All patients are expected to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times, and I wear an N95 mask at all times.
- Please call from the parking lot upon arrival for your appointment. If adequate time for office cleaning has not yet occurred, you will be asked to wait outside or in your car until that process is complete.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the office. I will then take your forehead temperature with a no-touch thermometer. To minimize the number of surfaces that can become potentially contaminated, you will sit directly on the treatment table instead of in a chair during the “check-in” portion of the treatment.
Although every effort is made to minimize exposure, patients must recognize that there is potential risk inherent in entering an office and receiving healthcare services during a pandemic.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have.